Remember it is the author’s responsibility to submit a correct abstract. Any errors in spelling, grammar or scientific fact will be reproduced as typed by the author. Each presenting author may present a maximum of one abstract at the conference. Your abstract, if selected, will appear in its full form on the conference website and the USB flash drive with all Conference abstracts. In addition, all delegates will receive a final program which will contain the Conference programme and a list of all confirmed oral and exhibit presentations to be presented at the conference.
To help with your abstract submission, please ensure you follow the following general guidelines:
- All abstracts must be submitted in English.
- Abstracts can only be submitted online through your conference profile. Those submitted by fax, post or e-email will not be considered.
- The word limit for any abstract is 2000 characters
- Tables, photos and graphs may not be included.
- It is the author's responsibility to submit a correct abstract. Any errors in spelling, grammar or scientific fact will be reproduced as typed by the author.
- Fields which are marked with a star (*) in the online application form are mandatory
- Only the submitting author will be considered as presenting author and will be the one receiving the certification of presentation by e-mail.
- All authors/co-authors will be acknowledged in the conference website and the USB flash drive.
- Abstracts must not have been published at, or submitted for, presentation to any other national or international meeting.
- Inclusion of gender breakdown of data as well as a comprehensive gender analysis in the results section should be provided whenever possible.
- All abstracts should explicity address their connection to the theme under which they are submitted.
If you have any question regarding your abstract submission, please contact: email@example.com
Please remember that your session will expire after 30 minutes. We highly recommend to separately save the information before the submission process.