Conference registration is done online and through your IASSCS profile only. If you do not have an IASSCS profile, please create one here. The registration fee includes entry to all conference sessions, coffee breaks, conference material and the opening and closing sessions. Delegates are also entitled to receive a badge and a conference bag including the USB flash drive with all Conference abstracts. Please note that conference bags and conference materials will not be mailed to delegates.
All assistants will receive a conference certificate through email.
Onsite payments will be accepted only throughout the conference.
IASSCS commitment to equity reflects on the 2017 IASSCS Conference registration fees ensuring that participation is affordable whatever the income level. In that sense, and trying to encourage the participation of all interested persons, we are applying a differential rate structure based on the user’s available living allowance.
You can pay your conference registration fee only by credit card, by bank transfer or on site at the conference venue. By accessing your IASSCS profile, you can go to the registration section and pay the registration fee. Please remember that the late registration fee is available since June 1.
Registration fees can be paid by the following methods (only in US Dollars):
By credit card: Registration fees can be paid online through your IASSCS profile using Visa, MasterCard or American Express.
Onsite payments:At the Conference Venue we will only accept payments by cash in US Dollars. Payments by credit card or other currency will not be accepted.
By bank transfer:(In US Dollars only)
Account number: 080-7229619
Account/beneficiary name: International Association for the Study of Sexuality, Culture and Society
Swift code: BSUDPEPL
Bank name: Scotiabank Peru SA
Bank address: Dionisio Derteano 102, San Isidro, Lima, Peru.
Important: All bank charges are responsibility of the participant only. Please remember that additional US$ 15 should be included in the bank transfer for beneficiary’s bank transactions cost. Please remember to specify the participant’s name on the bank transfer document.
Fees Refund / Cancellation Policy
Year membership fees to IASSCS are not refundable.
IASSCS Conference Registration
The deadline for requesting conference fee refund was due on May 31, 2017. IASSCS cancellation policy and fees refund guidelines:
- IASSCS only refund 50% of the registration fee, and only when the user sends a notification of cancellation before May 31st, 2017. For administrative reasons, no refunds will be made after this date.
- IASSCS will only accept written notifications of cancellation sent to the IASSCS Registration Department Officer, Bertha Cárcamo email@example.com.
- The cancellation will not be effective until a written acknowledgement from IASSCS Registration Department is received.
- All refunds will be made through bank transfer only.
- In your notification please include all the relevant information regarding the bank account to which the possible refund may be remitted. Any missing information that causes delay or no transfer at all is responsibility of the receiver and not of IASSCS.
- The receiver is responsible for any additional charges for the transaction.
- All refunds will be sent only 1 month after the conference.
- No refunds will be made during the conference or after the conference starts.
- Credit will not be given for unattended events or early termination of attendance.
Cancelation of the Conference
In the event that the conference cannot be held or is postponed due to events beyond the control of the conference organizers (force majeure) or due to events which are not attributable to wrongful intent or gross negligence of the conference organizers, the conference organizers cannot be held liable by delegates for any damages, costs, or losses incurred, such as transportation costs, accommodation costs, financial losses, etc.
Under these circumstances, the conference organizers reserve the right to either retain the entire registration fee and to use it for a future conference, or to reimburse the delegate after deducting the costs already incurred for the organization of the conference and which could not be recovered from third parties.
By registering to IASSCS XI Conference you can also access to IASSCS global membership which includes researchers, activists, and advocates from diverse backgrounds and experiences. Membership also includes an online subscription to the highly regarded peer-reviewed journal Culture, Health and Sexuality (CHS).